Even though I’m not a BookTuber (yet), I still wanna participate in this year’s #BookTubeAThon. (I think that’s allowed, right?) It is basically a week long read-a-thon, from August 3rd to 9th. There are 7 challenges that you can build your TBR around or you might completely ignore them, that’s up to you. 🙂 You can find more information about this read-a-thon on their official YouTube channel.
We’re going on a vacation tomorrow, so I need to decide which books I’m gonna bring with me and which ones are gonna stay at home. We’ll be spending 10 full days in Croatia which means I’ll have plenty of time to read. Hopefully.
My TBR according to the 7 challenges so far consists of:
1. All The Light We Cannot See as the book by an author whose last name starts with the same letter as yours.
2. Royal Wedding as the book with blue on the cover. (Also, have I mentioned that Meg Cabot started folowing me on Twitter? Isn’t it awesome?!)
3. The Four Agreements as the book you have to read without letting go of it. This one’s pretty short, so I think I can manage.
4. The Night Circus as the last book you acquired,
5. Amy & Roger’s Epic Detour as the book you really wanna read. This is supposed to be a nice summery road-trip read.
6. The Book Thief as someone else’s favourite book. (Catriona’s – from Little Book Owl – favourite.)
7. To read seven books this week, which is the final challenge, I need to add another one to the list – My Life Next Door. I heard it’s a great contemporary YA book, perfect for summer vacation.
I have never read 7 whole books in one week, so this is a bit ambitious for me, but at least I’m gonna try. 🙂