T H E R U L E S:
- Create a post to accept your award
- Add the blog award button into your post and put it on the side of your blog as a widget
- Answer the questions I have set below
- Nominate between 5-10 book bloggers who you think deserve this award
- Come up with your own 5 questions for your nominees
- What’s the one book that you like but no one else seems to know about?
Broken Wings (and Midnight Flight) by Virginia Cleo Andrews. It’s such a great, interesting, haunting series, but nobody seems to have read it.
- What is the one book that everyone seems to like but you don’t ?
The first that comes to my mind is the Divergent series – loved the first book but was absolutely disappointed by the second one.
- What is your most anticipated release in 2016?
Uhmm I’ve been into Saga lately and since it’s a comic, the issues come out regularly, so I’m constantly waiting for the next issue to finally come out, haha.
- What genre do you least like? Why?
Lately, I’ve had it with YA dystopian.
- What are you currently reading?
Me Before You by Jojo Moyes. Loving it so far!
Here are the blogs I want to nominate:
M Y Q U E S T I O N S:
• Have you read Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell? If so, did you like it & would you recommend it?
• Do you collect merch from your favorite books/series?
• Have you ever written a fanfic about your favorite books/characters?
• What time of day do you find best for reading?
• Do you encourage your family/friends/loved ones to read?
Hope you have fun answering these and go check out these lovely blogs! 🙂